industrial smokehouse for fish /combined smokehouse with smoking + steaming + roasting (oven) function

FOB Reference Price:Get Latest Price
$2,000.00 - $20,000.00 / Sets | 1 Set/Sets (Min. Order)
Model Number:
TD-30/50/100/150/200/250/500/1000
Customization:
Customized logo (Min. Order: 1 Sets)
Customized packaging (Min. Order: 1 Sets)

More

Graphic customization (Min. Order: 1 Sets) Less
Report Suspicious Activity
Overview
Quick Details
Condition:
New
Place of Origin:
Henan, China
Brand Name:
YUSHENG
Type:
Dryer
Voltage:
220V/380V
Power(W):
15KW-90KW
Weight:
customizable
Dimension(L*W*H):
1340*1200*2175mm
Certification:
CE/ISO
Warranty:
1 Year, 1 year
Used for:
meat, fish, sausage, ect making
High pressure steam pressure:
0.3-0.12Mpa, 0.3-0.8Mpa, 0.2Mpa, 0.2Mpa, 0.2Mpa
Low pressure steam pressure:
0.05-0.1Mpa, 0.05-0.1Mpa, 0.1Mpa, 0.1Mpa, 0.1Mpa
Outline dimensions(cm):
240*151*300, 135*151*300, 140*150*252, 110*198*178, 73*67*85
Material:
304 Stainless Steel
Smoke making method:
External/Interior
Control method:
PLC automatic
Capacity:
30-1000kg/stove
Car number:
1-4
After-sales Service Provided:
Engineers available to service machinery overseas
Supply Ability
Supply Ability:
1000 Set/Sets per Month
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details
Export wooden case or according to your requirement
Port
Qingdao,Shanghai,Tianjin

 

Product Description

industrial smokehouse for fish /combined smokehouse with smoking + steaming + roasting (oven) function

 

 

Description of industrial smokehouse for fish /combined smokehouse with smoking + steaming + roasting (oven) function

This industrial smokehouse for fish /combined smokehouse with smoking + steaming + roasting (oven) function can cook all kinds of sausages, ham, dried sausage, sausage, barbecue and all kinds of fish. The operation is simple, convenient and reliable.

 

Advantage of industrial smokehouse for fish /combined smokehouse with smoking + steaming + roasting (oven) function

(1) Good quality and product coloring effect.
(2) Stable product performance.
(3) In line with the characteristics of China's food processing industry.
(4) This industrial smokehouse for fish /combined smokehouse with smoking + steaming + roasting (oven) function can be used in laboratories and small meat processing factories, and is an ideal energy saving and environmental protection product.

 

Features of industrial smokehouse for fish /combined smokehouse with smoking + steaming + roasting (oven) function

(1) The pilot steam valve controls the steam flow, the temperature control is accurate, the operation is reliable, and the temperature difference of the whole box is less than 1 degrees centigrade.
(2) The wind blade is checked by the dynamic balance of 3000 revolutions per minute. The maximum wind speed can reach 25 meters per second, and the temperature of the upper, lower and left sides of the product can be guaranteed evenly during the baking process.
(3) The smoke generating device adopts a wood particle smoke generator, the smoke is stable, the color is fast, and the smoke in the cabinet is clean and clean.
(4) High pressure pipe pump is used to clean the dirt in the coil and smoke pipe, and nozzles with various angles are arranged in the coil and flue.

 

 

Photo show of industrial smokehouse for fish /combined smokehouse with smoking + steaming + roasting (oven) function

 

 

 

 

Parts details of industrial smokehouse for fish /combined smokehouse with smoking + steaming + roasting (oven) function

Finished products

 

 

Packaging & Shipping

 

1. Delivery time: in 40 days after prepayment.

2. 30% prepayment,the rest 70% before delivery, 1 year warranty.

3. Select proper equipment model; make sure goods prepared within delivery time.

4. Pre-check and accept products ahead of delivery.

5. Prepare documents required to help customer clear the customs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Company show

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Contact Person

If you have any queation about industrial smokehouse for fish /combined smokehouse with smoking + steaming + roasting (oven) function, pls contact with me.

 

You May Like
Not exactly what you want? 1 request, multiple quotations Get Quotations Now >>
You May Like